Everybody in Chartres with Club Italia to see AEP EMV!
On November 7, 2018, the new Electronic Ticketing System of the city of Chartres (France) will be officially presented ; this suùystem also includes the payment Open loop with contactless EMV cards.
On this occasion Club Italia organizes a technical visit to Chartres (France) and to the Journées AGIR 2018 event with the following program:
WEDNESDAY 7 NOVEMBER
- 08:30 Opening of the exhibition
- 10 :00 Intermodality
- 11 :00 How can mobility 2.0 be the future of low-density areas?
- 12 :30 Lunch
- 14 :30 Official speeches
- 15:00 New mobility: cooperation between public authorities and private initiatives
- 16:30 Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Erwan TERRILLON, consultant, Omnibus Conseil
- David CRONENBERGER, Director of the Régie des Transports de La Rochelle
- 18:30 APERITIF
- 19:30 GALA EVENING
Participants in the technical visit will have free access to the exhibition and conferences.
For any information, please contact Club Italia directly.